Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Washington Post looks not very smart lately



This image file I posted above is from the Washington Post and it was published on April 7 2014, at 1:34 pm Eastern Time.

The story premise of this whole article you are reading here is based on the assumption that on average, 8 out of 10 people only read headlines.

I want you to focus on that headline. 

It says: "Want people to think you're smarter? Do this"

You sit in front of your PC and while scrolling down your Facebook updates  your attention is catched by such an appealing image of three human faces whose edges have been blurred to look more ethereal and catchy. Then the headline goes "You want to look smarter?" And that's the turning point, when your brain kicks in and you stop being Conscious about Yourself. 

I make you an example. You could tell any person on this planet: "You are the weak!" and he will start doubting about him/herself and taking your word for granted. Why? Well because the human identity on this planet and our objective as a civilization is everything but clear or taken for granted.

Two thousands years of superstitious beliefs carrying thousands of rules against Self-empowerment led us to the situation we are now: we don't know who we are, what are we doing on this planet and where we are supposed to go. That's it. This is the pre-requisite upon which the Neanderthalian propaganda set up by the Washington Post is aimed at. Identity is humankind's biggest problem since the dawn of times. And I am talking about real identity not just knowing your likes and dislikes.

That Washington Post's headline is aimed at placing a bug in your ear: "remember you are not smart", which behind the second curtain is: "remember you don't know who you are". 

When I first read that Neanderthalian headline, I couldn't believe it was real! I mean, it sounds like a vintage PsyOp trick from the South American theater back in the 50's. Are you guys that behind???? You are the Washington Post honey! You can't make such Neanderthalian Cro-Magnon stuff. You want a real consultant? Call me! My company provides beyond-the-sky-consulting to whoever needs help. And you guys are in desperate need of help. 

The consequent question is: "The Washington Post is showing all its weakness while it wants to play the tiranny?" Tyranny is dead. Tyranny died once Consciousness entered our world dear you.

Can't believe this is happening for real, in the Era of Consciousness. Can't find the words except maybe this is a sad pathetic bad comedy that can seriously put at risk the reputation of what once used to be one of the world's major news-media.

That article's headline claims that it is important "what other people think of you". In the Washington Post "vision" this is the pre-existing condition of your roadmap to self-empowerment. 

Ask yourself this question: "You want to look or you want to be?" Make your own judgement. 

This is simply outrageous if it weren't tragic, the state of awareness among what we used to define "mainstream media" is simply pathetic. I have a the perfect metaphor for the Washington Post editorial policy:  

"The blind leading the blind."

Let's get at the end of this once for all by analyzing this question in depth:

"Want people to think you're smarter?"

First of all who told the Washington Post I have to be smart? What the word "smart" really mean?



According to the Merriam Webster the word has several interpretations. However the first is "very good at learning or thinking about things"

The second is "showing intelligence or good judgement"

The third is "showing lack of respect or talking in a rude impolite way"

Conclusion: we are not even sure about what the word "smart" really mean even if we read all the existing English Dictionaries. However as our starting point and in the common use we'll take for granted the firsts definition that is "very good at learning or thinking about things"

"Thinking about things"? We should write another story just on this but let's just put that off otherwise I would enter a state of  infinite depression.

Below I reported between brackets the implicit meaning of the words they used:

"(you) want that (other) people think you are smarter (than what you are)

Let's see: Do I want other people who are not me, to perceive me as a smarter person? Is that correct? 

Uhm....According to the Washington Post I should care what other people "think" instead of how I do perceive myself? 

But the Washington Post did not use the word "perceive" they used the word "think".

Hence let's go even deeper: here the keyword is "think" which is the most misunderstood and often overrated verb in the known Universe. Who told the Washington Post that "thinking" is the best human activity when it's about managing yourself and your own life? 

Some of the earliest written records of the Hindu traditions of Vedantism around 1500 BCE shows that thinking is not the natural state of our Consciousness but the exact opposite of it. As a matter of fact the activity of thinking (to what then?) might cause confusion and distract yourself from your own self. The practice of Meditation shows that in order to develop self-awareness you should be able to plug-off your brain and stop thinking.

In the end "thinking" means confusing yourself about everything. 

Although this is the starting point of the Washington Post's philosophy to empower yourself. 

Ok. Always according to the Washington Post, after I started thinking I have to project my "thinking activity" to what "other unspecified people" think of me. 

Hence according to this funny corner-philosophy I should be able to address other people's vision throughout a system that distract myself from my own Consciousness? 

At the end of the day the whole problem is that the Washington Post article is a pathetic attempt to distract Yourself from Yourself and start thinking to what other unspecified people think of yourself. 

Do you realize the Washington Post is stuck in the Stone Age? 

The Washington Post with this article is promoting the false assumption that how do I look might influence my own Consciousness? 

Uh I forgot to tell you that Intelligence is Consciousness. Sorry about that. 

The Washington Post wants you to care how do you look because according to their evolved science "how you look" is the basic fundamental attitude to take the right path towards self-awareness, self-empowerment and leadership.

Ok. Let's put it for a second that me, Mr. Nobody, I follow your Cro-Magnon advice and I start look smarter than what I think I am 

(because of you obviously, as before reading your smart article I was the smartest kid on the planet)

You might have lost the concept hence I repeat it once again: Let's put it for a second that me, Mr. Nobody, I follow the Washington Post's Cro-Magnon advice and I start look smarter than what I think I am. What then? 

I mean once "my smart look curtain" dramatically falls down what then? 
How do I keep looking smarter once the people I want to impress they go beyond that veil of appearance and realize I am a total retarded? 

Do you have a solution for that kind of "death" some after-life pill or something that is other than how to look or impress others? Do you realize how much retarded you are? Do you realize you are promoting mental retardation disguised by Self-empowerment? 

In the era of Consciousness and Self-Awareness the Washington Post Editorial Policy on Self-Empowerment is to focus yourself on "how you look". which in terms of self-awareness means absolutely nothing but nonsense, a bunch of static. 

This is Conscious Machine, not the Washington Post and this is Gianluca D'Agostino your worst nightmare on this and other time strings.

E Pluribus Unum



This is my company's latest Advertising Style, please contact us at gld@gldmktg.com for a free consultation




  



























No comments:

Post a Comment